Here is the clip video of my interview with Ashlee Ferguson of Queen City Concierge. This 5 minute clip video covers:
- If you had your own personal concierge, what would you get them to do?
- Why did you decide to start a personal concierge business?
- What marketing strategies did you use when you were first starting out?
- Do you have a regular day or week?
- How did you set your pricing?
- What has been your quirkiest request?
- What type of person do you think is best suited to being a personal concierge?
- If you were starting your business again, what would you do differently?
To see the full 50 minute video simply sign up to membership of The Concierge Secret Society where the full video is available to view immediately in our video library.
The full video covers all of the above in more detail plus:
- Ashlee shows us her personal concierge binder
- Why posting your prices on your website are a good thing
- Ashlee’s experiences when she increased her prices
- Ashlee has another very quirky request to share with you!
- How does she differentiate herself from her competitors?
- How do you get an interested prospect ‘over the line’ to become a client?
- Why being humble is an important characteristic for a personal concierge