Are you ready to land your first concierge clients?
Personal Skype Calls | Weekly Accountability | Start Up Workbook | Set Program | Secret Society Access
Land Your First Concierge Clients
Ok, let's get right to the point. When you start your personal concierge business you are totally focused on landing your first clients. This can often mean that you are taking a scatter gun approach to growing your business. Usually this manifests in two ways (a) you don't get any clients because you've completely bamboozled them or (b) you land clients who are certainly not your ideal and for who you do not like working.
Land clients you LOVE working with!
I want to help you land clients, but most importantly I want to help you find your ideal client. I want you to approach the start of your business with focus and confidence, knowing you are going to attract clients you actually want to work with.
Why You Need A Coaching Program
I've created this Start Up Coaching Program because I know how daunting it was when I first started my business. Being such a relatively new industry, it is hard to get help and advice from someone who actually knows what it's like to run a personal concierge business. Believe me, I've learnt a lot in my 12 years running Lifestyle Elements.
You don't have to have everything perfect! I have heard it time and time again. New personal concierge business owners trying to do everything before they've actually launched their business. They think they need a perfect website, a database of suppliers lined up, lots of flash promotional material, policies, procedures, forms.....the list is endless. However, if you try to get everything right before you start, you'll either never start, or run out of money beforehand! As your coach, I'm going to help you identify what you have to do, ensure you actually do it, and then set up the plans for the future as your business grows and develops.
My focus will be on identifying your goals and keeping you accountable, along with supporting you, answering questions, and offering advice, as appropriate. I will be open with my own experiences, share my knowledge, and refer you to other readings or services if required.
I want to help you create a business you THRIVE in!
With over 12 years experience as a personal concierge business owner, as well as a huge variety of experience and expertise, I have no doubt you'll get a lot out of your time with me. Plus, I'm all about accountability. So at the end of every session you will have a list of actions that you will have to complete and report back to me with!
I can't wait to get started with you! Taking the first step is often the most daunting, but once you do, that's when things really start to get exciting!!
I Get It!
Do you want to know the real bonus? I’m a personal concierge too so I know what it’s like!
- I actually understand what a personal concierge is and all the different (sometimes crazy, sometimes mundane) requests and questions you get asked.
- I know what it’s like to try and explain what you do when the list of tasks we complete are almost endless.
- I know what it’s like to try and get insurance for a business that is so diverse and varied.
- And I know what it’s like to have no clients one minute and then so much work you start struggling to manage it all and begin to make mistakes.
- I have ideas and experience with managing cash flow, finding suppliers, setting boundaries with your clients, and hiring contractors and staff.
- I’m a personal concierge too!
What They're Saying
Before I knew it, I was receiving regular coaching sessions by phone that answered all the niggling 'Pricing', 'How to Get Started', 'Website' questions that were the stumbling blocks holding me back. Clearly she doesn't sleep; now with the creation of The Concierge Society; a much needed resource for all of us to continue to grow and keep in touch professionally and personally as needed. Thank you Abbie!
Thank you so much Abbie, you have been a great help. You are a mine of information.
If you have not met Abbie yet please do...she is a Rockstar when it comes to Personal Concierge information!
Being in the same industry Abbie has been a valuable and forthcoming source of knowledge and advice. I would thoroughly recommend Abbie's business services whether it be as a client or in a coaching capacity.
I've designed a structured program with a defined end date, so you know exactly what you're getting and how long it's going to take to get clear and really start making strides in your business. All of this is implemented around a tailored workbook for personal concierge business owners that I have created, as well as clear monthly action plans which will be created as a result of every monthly Skype call. You will be supported through a clear, step-by-step process, so that you can focus on what is most important, and break things into small, manageable chunks - to make big things happen!
Month 1 - Setting Your Goals & Identifying Your Ideal Client
- Visualise your dream concierge business - so you create a business you will thrive in
- Identify your short and long term goals - so you know what to focus on
- Identify your goals for the next 90 days - so you start kicking goals immediately
- Define your ideal client - so you focus on attracting the right people
- Creating your ideal client avatar - so you can communicate directly to them
Month 2 - Finance, Insurance and Systems
- Identify your pricing model - so you feel confident and comfortable selling your services
- Confirm what insurance you will need - so you can clearly communicate your requirements
- Find out where to source your insurance - so you don't waste time and money
- Create your accounting and invoicing system - so you have something that works for you
- Create your customer and job tracking system - so you focus on customer service and accountability
Month 3 - Marketing & Finding Your First Clients
- Marketing to your ideal client - so you communicate what they want to hear where they want to hear it
- Free or low cost marketing activities - so you keep your cash flow in check
- Social media - what you need and how to manage - so you avoid the overwhelm
- Website - what you need and how to implement - so you don't spend unnecessary time and money
- Create your marketing plan - so you keep it simple and actionable
Month 4 - Review and Set Actions for Next 90 Days
- Review the last 3 months - so you know what has worked and what hasn't
- Reassess your ideal client avatar - so you can implement anything new you've learnt
- Set your stretch goals - so you ensure the next 90 days are amazing
Or you can create your own customised program for any length and with the content of your choice!
- Skype Calls - You will have a 1 hour personal skype video call with me.
- Weekly Accountability - You will have weekly actions that you need to undertake and report back to me as a result of our calls.
- Unlimited Email Access - You also have unlimited email access to me during this time to answer any questions you may have.
- Worksheets - You will receive worksheets which will go together to form your Start Up Plan Workbook
- Membership Included - This coaching package also includes 4 months membership to The Concierge Secret Society which features all current templates, video interviews and private forums.
This Coaching Program Is For You If....
- You're ready to take the leap to become a 'real' business owner
- You're committed to putting in the work every month
- You're willing to learn and try new things
- You're ready to step out of your comfort zone
- You're willing to to make a true investment to yourself and your business
- You're feeling nervous, daunted, but also excited!
If you've said yes to all of these, then you truly deserve this coaching program, and you are no doubt going to get a huge amount out of it.
I am an experienced mentor and coach, and I've been running my own successful personal concierge business Lifestyle Elements since 2012. I have a particular passion for working with people new to the personal concierge industry, but I'm happy to work with anyone at any level or stage of their concierge business. I have a Bachelor of Management and Marketing and have been coaching and mentoring people from many walks of life for a number of years. I'm an experienced and award winning public speaker, as well as a lover of learning and sharing.
I can help you with:
- Starting & running a personal concierge business
- Marketing & social media including Facebook, LinkedIn & Pinterest
- WordPress website set up
- Networking & elevator pitches
- Public speaking
- Accounting and CRM Software Systems
- Policies, procedures and templates
- Operational and financial systems
What If We're Not A Good Match?
If the two of us aren't a good match and you're not 'feeling it' after your first session then I will refund your money in full if you notify me within 24 hours of our first session. It's important that we can work well together and communicate comfortably. This isn't to say that I won't challenge you and push you in certain ways, but if it's totally not right for both or either of us, then I'm happy to refund.
I look forward to working with you to help create a business you thrive in! If you have absolutely any questions at all, please email me.
x Abbie Allen
Sign Up For Concierge Coaching Now!
$250 per month
for 4 months
Paid monthly automatically in advance
for 4 months
Paid immediately up front
If you're looking for a customised program, please contact me to coordinate.
I will contact you within 1 business day to confirm your booking and to schedule our first 1 hour skype call.
You will receive a questionnaire to complete and send to me prior to our first session. After each session you will receive worksheets and information will will form your Startup Coaching Workbook.
It's always best to get started as soon as possible so I will aim to schedule your first call within 2 weeks if not earlier.
Get ready - there are exciting times ahead!
*No refunds are given and all months are paid for in advance. You may choose to pause your subscription for a limited period, but this must be negotiated with us. All prices are in US Dollars.